Dominion City is seeking an experienced, skilled and hardworking individual to join our brewing team as Cellar and Packaging Assistant. This position is task driven and the successful candidate will be self-motivated and collaborative with the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision. Attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
- Canning operations
- Beer transfers
- Keg washing
- Tank management, including dry-hopping, gravity readings etc.
- Cleaning, sanitation and maintenance of brewing equipment and cellars
- Assisting team members as required with packaging, grain handling, inventory and warehouse management etc.
- Proper handling of chemicals required for cleaning and sanitization of equipment
- Scrubbing floors
- Being an everyday Dominion City ambassador
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous canning and cellaring experience required
- Self-motivated with superior problem-solving ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and motivated to meet deadlines
- Experience handling chemicals with an emphasis on cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
We pay a living wage, offer paid health and dental benefits for permanent full-time employees and believe a diverse team is a strong team. If you think you're a fit we'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us why you want to be part of the team. Resumés can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.