Dominion City is seeking a detail-oriented, skilled and hardworking individual to join our brewing team as Cellar and Packaging Assistant. This position is task driven and the successful candidate will be self-motivated and collaborative with the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision. Attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
- Canning operations
- Beer transfers
- Keg washing
- Tank management, including dry-hopping, gravity readings etc.
- Cleaning, sanitation and maintenance of brewing equipment and cellars
- Assisting team members as required with packaging, grain handling, inventory and warehouse management etc.
- Proper handling of chemicals required for cleaning and sanitization of equipment
- Scrubbing floors
- Being an everyday Dominion City ambassador
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated with superior problem-solving ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and motivated to meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 25kg
- Previous cellar and packaging experience is an asset
- Work weeks are five days, 40+ hours, must be available weekends
We pay a living wage, offer paid health and dental benefits for permanent full-time employees and believe a diverse team is a strong team. If you think you're a fit we'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us why you want to be part of the team. Resumés can be sent to email@example.com.