Dominion City and City Seltzer are seeking talented and passionate team members to staff farmers markets, the brewery taproom, beer garden, on and off-site events and other fun things from May to September.
- Providing excellent service in a variety of settings from the brewery taproom and beer garden to farmer's markets and off-site events
- Loading and unloading product at various events
- Sharing passion and enthusiasm for our products with fans and customers at events, festivals and pop-ups
- Delivering key messages about our products, events and initiatives
- Prepared to respond to questions about our beer, food and company
- Being an everyday Dominion City ambassador
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Passion for great beer
- Superior communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- French is considered an asset
- G driver's licence considered an asset
We believe in decent work and offer above average wages, paid sick days and a generous employee discount program. We also believe a diverse team is a strong team. If you think you're a fit we'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us why you want to be part of the team. Resumés can be sent to email@example.com.
Successful applicants are required to send proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting work. We provide accommodation to current and prospective employees according to the Human Rights code.