The government of Ontario has ordered all non-essential businesses closed.
Breweries are among a list of businesses deemed essential, along with other manufacturers, the LCBO, grocery and supply chain providers. While this means we can continue to operate, we're not treating this like business as usual. The safety of our staff is paramount and we're taking extra precautions.
Last week we launched free Ottawa home next-business-day delivery on all web orders over $40. Our priority has been to continue safely serving our community through this difficult time. Your response has been overwhelming; thank you for all your support.
If you're placing an order for home delivery, here's what you need to know:
- Orders must be placed by 8pm the day before to qualify for next business day delivery. Orders placed later than that will go the following business day.
- Free delivery applies to orders over $40 with addresses in the City of Ottawa (Orléans to Stittsville).
Orders placed Friday or over the weekend will be delivered Monday. Customers looking to get their beer sooner are welcome to take advantage of our free drive-thru pickup option at the brewery. You can read all the details about this service here.
- Our staff are handling your delivery personally. While we can't give you a delivery window, you can expect your order to arrive before 7pm the next business day.
- If you live in a condo or an apartment, we'll call when we arrive. You'll be asked to come down to retrieve your package at the main entrance and we'll virtually high-five you from a safe distance.
- If you're a condo/apartment dweller unable to retrieve your package at the main entrance due to quarantine or self-isolation, please have your packaged delivered to someone who can bring it to you.
- Your cans are always handled with nitrile gloves from packout to doorstep. We recommend washing your cans with soapy water before putting them in your fridge as an added precaution.