Producing delicious, boundary-pushing beer has been at the heart of what we set out to do from the start. As part of our recent expansion, we’re proud to have built a dedicated space for funk and wood aged beers that’ll produce some of our most exciting releases in the months and years ahead.
We’re excited to invite you to be part of building out our barrel room with us through our new Dominion City Loyalist League Barrel Subscription. Subscribers are entitled to single bottles from our first six releases, likely to span late 2017 to early 2019. Since subscribers will get their hands on these bottles a full week before they go on sale to the general public, they’ll also have first crack at buying more supply from limited releases.
How to sign up:
- If you’re not already a member of the Dominion City Loyalist League, join here.
- Follow the link (pinned to the top of the Loyalist League page) to purchase your subscription
The $100 membership fee entitles subscribers to:
- Six single bottles of funk and wild yeast, wood-aged bottle releases (750ml bottles) with an average retail price of $16-$25, including foeder beer, barrel-fermented options, two of which will be fruited releases.
- A full week to purchase additional bottles of these releases before they are listed for sale to the general public
- An exclusive candle-lit funk room tour and tasting night with our brewers in Fall 2017 to include sampling directly from the barrel and answers to all your questions about wood-aged and wild beer