Beer to go.
If you're looking for the freshest Dominion City beer available, the brewery is the place to be. Our bottleshop and tasting room is open seven days a week and always stocked with cans, growlers and bottles of the widest selection of our beer to sample or take home to enjoy.
7 Days / Week: 11am - 9pm
Closed most major holidays
Swing by to grab a bite and a glass of something delicious and hang out with friends in the tasting bar. We've got 12 taps of the freshest Dominion City beers and offer a regular menu of snacks and locally-produced food (including non-alcoholic options) plus a cozy indoor patio complete with daily newspapers and Jenga; the perfect place to spread out with friends or to plug in for an afternoon with a beer. Spend some time before you head on a tour of the brewery.
Open daily from 11am until 9pm.
We run brewery tours Sunday at 12:00 and 2:00pm. Tours are about 30 minutes and are $15 per person, which includes a tasting flight of four of our freshest offerings along the way. Book in advance or just drop by.
There are just a few rules we ask you to abide by:
- Please bring an ID with you. Anyone sampling must be over 19 years of age with valid ID.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- For safety reasons, no open-toed or high-heeled shoes are allowed on our tours.
- Kids don't need to buy a ticket, but we ask that for younger children you keep them close at hand. There are lots of hot, pointy and otherwise dangerous things around, so it's very important that you keep them to the designated areas. This also applies to particularly wander-prone adults.
- Be nice. You're surrounded by people who love beer, being served by people passionate about what they're pouring. Life doesn't get much better.
Come on down, we can’t wait to meet you!
We look forward
to seeing you.
We aim to make delicious, boundary-pushing artisanal beer. Since opening our doors in 2014, we've been humbled by the support we've received from friends and strangers alike; for us Dominion City has always felt like a community-built brewery. We love our city. It's part of the reason we're passionate about designing beer featuring high-quality local ingredients and creating experiences and forging partnerships that emphasize a sense of place and which showcase the people and the land that made them possible. We're serious about producing the best beer possible and we'd love to share it with you.